Soil Engineers Ltd.'s Building Science department provides Quality Control inspections for Structural Steel and Steel Deck, Roofing, Water-proofing/Damp-proofing, Fire-proofing/Fire-stopping, as well as inspections for Building Envelope, which may include Air/Vapour Barrier and Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS).
We also prepare studies, such as: Designated Substance Surveys, Zone of Vibration Influence Assessments and Vibration Monitoring.
We also provide Field Review consulting services for Tarion Warranty Corporation (e.g. Tarion Builder Bulletin 19), as well as Pre-construction and Post-construction Surveys of the neighbouring properties of construction sites.
Our Building Science consulting services include: property assessments of the structural condition of existing buildings, durability assessments of existing roofing systems, as well as evaluation of building envelope and insulation using thermal imaging and thermography.
Our Building Science engineers also perform inspections on concrete floor flatness and floor levelness of concrete slabs and in-situ strength assessment of concrete structures. We also perform Relative Humidity and Vapour Emission Test on concrete slabs.
Building Science Services:
- Structural Steel, Steel Deck and Welding Inspection
- Roofing Inspection and Roof Condition Assessment
- Building Envelope (Air/Vapour Barrier, EIFS, Insulation)
- Damp-proofing and Water-proofing
- Fire-proofing and Fire-stopping
- Pre- and Post-Construction Survey
- Zone of Vibration Influence Assessment
- Vibration Monitoring
- Designated Substance Surveys
- Property Condition Assessment
- Reinforcing Steel Bar Inspection
- Roof Anchor Load Test
- Schmidt Hammer Test
- Tarion Builder Bulletin 19
- Tarion Builder Bulletin 51
- Pre-Cast Concrete
- Concrete Floor Flatness (FF) and Floor Levelness (FL)
- Concrete Maturity Test
- Concrete Pullout Test
- Relative Humidity and Vapour Emission Test on Concrete Slab
Copyright © 2021